The “Cupulatta” (Corsican for “turtle”) is a beautiful one-level, 217-square-meter architect house. It is located 800 meters away from the sea as the crow flies, in Saint Cyprien Bay, just north of Porto Vecchio Bay.
Lying on a haven of greenery, surrounded by cork oaks and pine trees, it perfectly blends into its natural environment. Facing directly south, the house is surrounded by wooden decks.
The house is rented wholly furnished and comes with a wide range of hotel services (reception, household linens, housework). It is comprised of a vast living/dining area with an open kitchen, adjoining two wide covered terraces.
The 5 bedrooms, with individual bathrooms (including the master bedroom), offer considerable and enjoyable comfort. A/C is also available throughout the house.
The 2,000-square-meter garden includes a swimming pool, sun decks, and a barbecue.
WARNING: This is a non smoking house.
One-level villa located at the center of the lot and surrounded by wooden decks. Includes a vast living area and an open kitchen. The 5 bedrooms (including the master bedroom) are all equipped with individual bathrooms and a common washroom is also available. Traditional wood chimney, air-conditioned house, swimming pool.
Surface area: 217 square meters
Garage: 53 square meters
Covered terraces: 187 square meters
Uncovered terraces: 40 square meters
Surface: 2,001 square meters. Swimming pool with 8x4 meters roll-on cover.
Piscine chauffée avec volet roulant de protection : 8x4
- Home appliances: dishwasher, American fridge, oven, microwave oven, wine fridge, washing machine and dryer, hair-dryer in each bathroom
- WIFI and RJ45 plugs in each room
- Hi-fi system: Philippe Starck’s Parrot
- Barbecue & Plancha
- Reversible air conditioner
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Sport equipment: yoga mat, dumbbells, Swiss exercise ball
- Slick and beautiful interior and exterior contemporary decoration and furnishings
- New and very nice bedding: 3 king size beds, and 2 separable king size beds.
Hotel services: reception, bath towels, sheets, regular housework. Any additional services can be provided by the caretaker in charge of the house.